Courage is...
Loving unconditionally after repeated heartbreaks
Getting out of bed every morning with a smile
Having great fear and overcoming it
And accepting that there are some things that you can't overcome
Knowing that you are not always in control of your own life
Realizing you are not the master of your fate
Being a good friend when the other person doesn't deserve it
Letting your weaknesses show, because you aren't a superhero
Being a superhero to someone, and becoming a better person because of it
Being happy when you have no reason to be
Waiting for someone, knowing they might never come back
And losing the people you love.
I might not fight wars or save lives.
But I live with a cause and fight for what I love.
All I can do is try to have courage and live each day without fear.
I might succeed, I might not.
But at the end of my life, I'll be able to say
"At least I tried."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.