Friday, October 28, 2011

Will you ever know?

Will you ever know how much I love you?
That if you walked up to me right this minute and wanted to be together forever
All I would do is say yes.

Will you ever know that when you walk into the room everything else disappears
And all I can think about is me and you
The way you look into my eyes
The way you hug me like I'm the best thing you've got
The softness of your skin on mine
The care of your kiss.

Will you ever know that I'm just as scared as you pretend not to be?
I can see right through you
And you through me
As much as we are meant to be we will never let it happen
Because we are both too stubborn to be heartbroken.

Will you ever know that I fell in love with you a long time ago
Before you knew what it meant to love me back
Now all I can do is bottle away unrequited love for another day
When you want to love me too.

Or maybe not.
Maybe it's only me
The rest is just a dream
The song of our love a fading melody
But I guess I can still hope and wish...


Will you ever know that I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.