Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Complicated

Lets keep it complicated
Confused and amused
Twisted and bruised
The lines crossed
All is lost

With no rules to break
There are no mistakes to make
It's a dance without the romance
A rose without the thorns
The us without you and me
That's the way it should be

If I never care that you're not there
Then maybe I'll move on
Learn to be myself
Independent and strong
And finally be happy to be alone

No more stressed or depressed
You're not worth my time
If you want me stand in line
Take a number, try a little harder
Prove it
Show me you're worth it
Because right now it's just a waste
So screw it

I wish I still cared
But I still feel ruined and scared
Waking up wishing
Living each day regretting
That I ever gave you my heart
Please take me back to the start

Let me fall in love again
No more tears and pain
Just me loving you
You loving me

Too bad I'm complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.