Take me far away
Far away from here
No matter where I go
Thoughts of you follow
How far I'd like to go
All around the world and back
Right back to you
I wish I could forget
You make it look so easy
I know if I let you go
You won't come back
You already left
It's already gone
A fleeting moment in this precious thing called life
But life goes on
On and on to one heartbreak then the next
How many times can I be broken
Before I'm done
Everyone says it's time to move on
To the nothingness inside my heart
Where do I start
Because you still tangle my mind
With sad strange thoughts
And no matter where I go
No matter how far away
You remain a part
Of me that wishes
You would just go away
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.